CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still doing the card making thing

And totally loving it. Here's a couple I made using the SD4U July Kit:

The bird stamp is by Pink Paislee, and the flower is Autumn Leaves, I've colored them in with colored pencils, and then blended them with gamsol and a blending stump. Then, I outlined them with a super light grey brush pen from CTMH. I've been practicing this technique, and am really having a great time learning something new, and perfecting my technique!

Uh oh, I hope this cardmaking thing isn't gonna cut into my scrap or unpacking time!

2 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia

Love your cards!!! I've been wanting to learn the color in my stamp images.

Anonymous

Hey girly your starting to go card crazy like me. I like it!