CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

If you needed

A little smile today, this oughta do the trick!


I spent the afternoon with this little peanut today, and though we had a little play time, he must have had a busy weekend growing, because he was pretty pooped out and slept most of the day. I actually found myself wishing I had my SD4U September Zach's Life kit with me to help pass the time! But soon enough I found myself home and at the scraproom table, and I was able to finish both of these:



I think the last 4 layouts I've made have been "boy" layouts without a single flower or butterfly! Honestly I didn't think I had it in me....who knew?

Ok, off to bed...it's getting late.

thanks for checkin in on me!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Love the layouts....the one of your dad reminds me of the "Ted Kennedy " video at the DMC, and was very moving.
It's good to see Hector on paper, he is a lovebug looking kinda' guy, but my heart belongs to that little 4 month old cutie pututie nephew of yours....and look forward to many "Nicole loves her nephew" layouts to come.
thanks for sharing,
you are my paper hero !
namaste, patty

kathyl

Love that little guy, he is sure growing fast. Great page of your dad, I love it. Good one of Hector too.

Kathy