CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally!

It seems like I have been trying to plan my next class forEVER. First I was super busy, then I got a horrible case of scrapper's block, then I got super duper busy again. The stars just never aligned just right, and I sat on this beautiful, summery Scenic Route paper and adorable chipboard packages from Inque Boutique for months! Well finally, the creative gods parted the skies, and reigned down some scrappy time and energy upon me and behold, my next class was born:

It's just an itty bitty little thing, but it really packs a big punch. Believe it or not, inside is room for 6 photos and some journaling! It's going to be a super fun little class, with snacks, prizes and lots of great chicks. Here are the details:

Where: The Scrapbook Garden

When: Saturday, August 23rd

Time: 11:00

Price: Just $20!!

I'll be back to post a materials list and some other stuff a bit later...I've got to run. I have a date with the cutest little guy...

1 comments:

Anonymous

"The little house that Nicole built". This class was sooooo much fun. With all the "nail file" sanding I was able to hone my skills....something I didn't quite get before then. The final project is adorable. I love the bright, cheerful paper and ribbon Nicole selected for the "house". It made it very welcoming! Thanks Nicole. I look forward to your next project. Carol