CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

A quick layout or two

For one of my DT assignments for Scrapbook Daisies, I got to play with the beautiful "Restoration" line from Crate Paper recently and wow! I wasn't sure this line was really for me, since I tend to lean toward more bold and graphic collections. But I got to playing and came up with this layout that I am super excited about.
The wedding photos are getting a little old, but I wanted to share just how well this line worked with romantic, sepia toned photos and well...yah. So here they are again. And I don't know about you, but I think this works well with the wedding photos even though this paper line was not necessarily intended to wedding pics.
I also recently designed a really cute 1-page Valentine's Day layout that I am kitting up now and will be putting on sale soon at a LSS near you! It features the "Be Mine" paper collection from Echo Park, plus some unique paper flowers and felt butterflies:

If you are interested in a kit, please email me and I will make sure you get one before they are sold out. And for you "2-page" people, extra paper and embellishments will be available for you to purchase if you'd like.

And now, back to the work table. I have some more adorable Crate and Pebbles paper calling my name...

0 comments: