CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Baaaack....and with a challenge!

In the mood for a challenge? Wanna win a bunch of Creative Imaginations goodies? Well, you came to the right place...a new sketch challenge is up on the Creative Imaginations blog! Simply create a one page layout using at least 80% C.I. product and then upload it into the Gallery in either the March OR April Sketch Challenge folder before April 30. That means you have almost 6 weeks to enter!!

Ready? Here's your sketch:




For my sample, I couldn't wait to get my hands (paws) on the new "Forest Critters" line by Helen Dardik! The colors are so warm and rich, and the critters....well...they're just too cute! Check it out:




Isn't that little bunny just too stinkin adorable with it's rosy cheeks? I think he'd look pretty cute on the front of an easter card...but we'll save that little gem for Alice and her Card Feature!

Hope you'll play along! And if you do, why not leave a link in the comments section and share with us here, too?

2 comments:

Anonymous

Pressures on! Gotta get that card post done soon. Totally cute layout as usual. Gave me an idea for a card so I will have to use it.

Mary Ann Jenkins

Cute layout Nicole!!! Love the zipper flower :)