CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Just in time for Valentines Day...

The February card sketch is up on the Creative Imaginations blog....just in time to make a special handmade card for your sweetie! You should totally hop on over there and play along...it's a win-win! Not only will you have made a special gift for the one you love, but you could win some yummy new product as well!

Here's the sketch:


And my sample:


Wouldn't a heart shaped doily look cute on here behind the tag elements? Dang! Wish I would have thought of that sooner...lol!

Speaking of Valentines...there's still time to sign up for my "Be Mine" mini book class this Saturday at the Scrapbook Garden at 2:00pm. We're going to have a ton of fun with glitter and misting techniques, plus snacks and prizes. Call Melissa at (714) 841-1801 quick!

If this weekend doesn't work for you, I have also added this project to the class calendar on March 3rd over at Memory Lane Scrapbooking in Los Alamitos. You can call Christy at (562) 799-0506.

I think that's it for the updates for now. I've gotta get back to the scrap table...I've been so inspired since CHA and have been scrapping up a storm. I'll be back with some layouts in a day or two.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: