CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My December SD4U Kit Projects

This month, I designed with the SD4U "What's Cookin" Kit...and while it's not Christmas-y, it was still such a treat! This kit features two great paper lines: Nook & Pantry from Basic Grey, and Farm Fresh from October Afternoon. Check this baby out:



And while the lines really are geared toward cooking and recipies (which I have zero experience with, seriously...ask my hubby!), I was able to make some really cute stuff that wasn't cooking themed at all!



Mr. Sweet Cheeks: The title says it all, doesn't it? Have you ever seen more pinch-worthy cheeks in your life? Special shout out to my friend Alice for loaning me her new EK punch to make that great big blue scallop...I really gotta get me one of those!




Friends: This one was based on one of Becky Flecks fabulous December Pagemaps sketches. There's that great scallop punch again! The flower cluster on the journaling block was totally fun to put together using all the great embellies included in this kit: Glitter brads, BG layered flower stickers, BG Opal bling, and some yummy white Primas!



My Buddy: This one is based on a skech I found on a new sketch site called Sketch Inspiration. It's a fun little community with lots of scrapping talent and inspiration!



Pure Bliss: A step by step tutorial of this one can be found on the SD4U Message Board if you feel like scrapping! If not, stop by anyway and just say Hello! There's some great Xmas Inspiration being shared over there right now!

Card & Gift Box: I made this great little gift box in about 10 minutes! The box itself is from Creative Imaginations, and it's precut and scored already so all you have to do is tack it together! These would be so cute decorated for Christmas to hand out candy to your friends, wouldn't they?

On a side note, how's that Christmas shopping coming along? I haven't even started yet!