CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gettin a little scrappy!

I've been dying to use the "Night Light" Collection by October Afternoon. I got it from my Secret Santa (Thanks, LY!!) for Christmas, but I got so busy in January and February that I never got a chance to play with it. So the other day I was over at Julie's site, 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, and was immediately inspired by this week's sketch, and finally grabbed my OA collection to make this cute layout of Clayton:

He's sportin' his dope new baseball cap, and these pictures just make me want to say..."Yo baby, wassup?".

I also played around with this week's Inspired Blueprints Sketch (#11) and came up with this layout of my homegirls and I:

I just love this quote I got from a Mini Book the girls and I made at our scrap retreat (Thanks again, LY...you're just so darned inspirational girl!).
I got NO cards, can you believe it?

I'm looking forward to the April Kit from SD4U...I heard there's Basic Grey and Bella Blvd involved...can you say "sweet"!!? In the meantime, there's lots of Birthday activity going on over on the message board! A challenge every other day until the 24th or so, plus games and prizes....fun stuff! Pop on over and take on a challenge or two, if you're not doing anything :)

0 comments: