CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kit Shares

I'm back with those kit shares I promised! I am so in love with the "You Had Me at Hello" kit and all it's yummy goodies. I think the Making Memories flirty ticket stubs are just the cutest things I've ever seen!

Here's a layout based on sketch #8 over at Inspired Blueprints:

This is a wedding photo taken of my grandparents circa early 1940's. They are still married to this day...over 67 years! Talk about inspirational!
This little accordion was made from a single sheet of 12x12 chipboard, cut into 4x6 panels and looks adorable sitting on a desk filled with family photos!
Two of my dearest friends on their wedding day two years ago on a riverboat cruise in Laughlin:

And a quick card I made with one of the cute journaling pages. The sentiment on the front of the card is from the little Daisy Bucket rubon sheet in the kit. I cut it up just right to fit in the chipboard heart, and in the middle of it all, I lost a little piece and spent 30 minutes looking for it. Finally, after I gave up and ended up hand-witing the part that was missing, I found it stuck to my foot...*sigh*.


Before I go, I'd like to thank the sweet chicks over at 2 sketches 4 u for choosing my cupcake card (below) as one of the Fab 5 this week! It's really a great site, and I am always inspired by their awesome card sketches!
xoxo!








1 comments:

Anonymous

Where do you find the time to do all these projects, I haven't started on anything. Yo go girl!