CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

What I'm Doing While I'm NOT Out Christmas Shopping Like I Should Be

This is the 10th day of Christmas projects over at Scrapbook Deals 4 U. Instructions are posted if you want to make one for yourself...It's FUN and EASY!


And there'l lots of room for creative license with the decorations. I used buttons, flowers and rhinestones, but you could do bows, glittery snowflakes, brads, tinsel...whatever your creativity stirs up!


And Kathy turned me on to a fun little sketch site called Inspired Blueprints. This layout is for the Sketch #5 Challenge.
Isn't my little buddy getting so big? Ask him and he'll show you with his arms up over his head! 7 months old already and getting ready for his first Christmas, I can't wait to see how he likes it.
Happy Shopping!