CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Quickie






I'm ridiculously behind in my Christmas shopping. Like "haven't started" way behind. Seriously. But I just had to post this video of my nephew Clayton learning to play pat-a-cake for the family...it's too cute! Everyone else can take a peek too, I suppose. Although I'm sure it's much more adorable if you're blood-related.

And since we're on the subject of pat-a-cake, here's a related layout of said hand-clapping game based on Sketch #6 at Inspired Blueprints:

I busted out some ancient WRMK papers, dusted off the cobwebs and went to work. Isn't that Heidi Grace ladybug stamp just the cutest thing you ever saw?


And how beautiful is my friend Alice? If you said "pretty darned", you'd be correct! Love this girl a ton, she really is the best ever!

Now I really, really, really gotta get shopping! Peace, homies!

4 comments:

Joni M

These are great Nicole! I love the way you layer embellies!

Anonymous

Neice - I love the photos of Clayton "patty caking"! You seem to post a lot of his pix on your blog. (Not too infatuated with him, are you?!) Your scrapbooking examples are cool too. -Uncle Larry

BethieJ

Oh Nicole he is so CUTE! and getting so big!!!
LOVE the LOs you shared!! and that tree below.. DARLING!
I joined the sketch site you shared.. I plan to do LOTS of scrappen this year!
See ya at SD4U!!!
Happy New Year!!

Anonymous

Thank you for the page layout, I never scrap anything with pictures of me. You know I have to return the favor, I have lots of cute pictures of you.

I love you Momma!