CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Introducing C.J.!!

Not 5 hours after yesterday's blog post, I got a call from my brother saying that my sister-in-law's water broke and they'd just admitted her to the maternity ward of the hospital! I couldn't believe it! My blog post totally sent her into labor!



Meet the newest member of the Schulz Family:


This is C.J., Short for Clayton James. He was born last night at 10:28 in Saddleback Valley. He weighed in at 6 lbs, 13 oz and was 19 1/2" long! Can't believe the handsome little peanut is finally here! Labor and delivery went without a hitch, and both mom and baby are doing wonderfully!
Congratulations, Chris and Christa!!



And Grandpa Jim

And Great Grandma Shirley


And of course, Auntie Nicole!!

3 comments:

BethieJ

CONGRATS to you Auntie, and the new parents! What GREAT photos! I am so glad YOU started her labor! ;) Cant wait to see those baby layouts!!
Have a GREAT night!

Mara Campbell

OMG, such a cute baby!!!!! How fun that you got to share in the joy as well, I can't wait to see the LO's!

Jen Martakis

Congrats on your new nephew! He is just beautiful!