CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Does anyone else hear crickets chirping?

I know, I'm horrible at this whole blogging thing. I don't even have layouts to share! I haven't had any time at all to scrap, my schedule has been crazy, yo!

•Apartment hunting for me. (exciting, but not fun)
•Packing my dad's apartment. (Note: he's lived in the same place for over 35 years...imagine what the garage looks like!)
•Gnarly Hayfever...I seriously can't breathe.
•Oral Surgery (that'd be me, too)
•Class projects (seriously need the money)
•Re-packing my own stuff (again!)
•Helping grams with computer and other miscellaneous "emergencies" (her term, not mine!)
•Finding a home for the pukey cat that my dad refuses to take to Vegas for fear of ruining his new carpet. (How mean!)


Phew! All work and no play...makes Nicole a grumpy girl! Hopefully by this time next month, everyone will be nice and settled in and it'll be back to the creative bliss once again.

I'm alive, and planning a comeback...you'll see!

1 comments:

Anonymous

hope you're feeling better tonight.

Can't wait to see your layouts :)