CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Home Already?

Costa Rica was awesome...everything I expected and so much more. Friendly people, fantastic food, tropical plants and animals, beautiful beaches and rainforests...just seriously amazing. The time flew by, and sitting here at my desk today, it's already starting to feel like a dream. I can't believe it's already over...*insert deep sigh here*

I think rather than bog down the entire page with photos right now, I am going to post my travel journal and itinerary day-by-day over the next week or so...it'll be a good way to share the pictures, and it'll help me get my thoughts and photos organized so I'll be ready when it's time to put together my album.

Keep checking back to see and hear about all our adventures and discoveries! Till then I'll leave you with the following Costa Rican Motto:

It means "Life is Good!"
(Now is that totally me or what?)

2 comments:

Anonymous

i'm soooo glad you're home. i missed you terribly. Was a bad week for you to be gone :( (you do realize its all about me right now :) )

so glad you had fun and i can't wait to see pics

Anonymous

Welcome back, Girlie! Glad to hear you had fun. I sure wish I had a vacation right about now. Can't wait to see some photos. I also saw your bio on the SBG site... CUTE! See you Saturday, I'm sure.