CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just a Quickie

Stella and Rose from My Mind's Eye is another paper line I've been awaiting anxiously for since it debuted at CHA. Well, Martha got some in at Scrapbook Daisies recently and asked me to make a couple of layouts to display with the collection.

Twist my arm...right?


Yep, still a little obsessed with the doilies. And baker's twine. The title letters are a wooden alphabet that I just LOVE from the Daily Junque collection from House of Three. I left them raw here, but have been having a blast painting, misting, sanding, and altering them on a few other layouts I have in the works for the Lytle Scrapper retreat in July (stay tuned for a lytle sneak peek).



Link
That is NOT another doily peeking out from under those flowers. Okay, it is. But in my own defense, you can barely see it. Had some fun misting flowers and butterflies and I even whipped out my stamps and stamped on a tag. Can't remember the last time I did that!

Thanks for stopping by, I gotta get over to Michaels to pick up a new pack of doilies with my 40% coupon.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Woman you rocked it again with all these gorgeous layouts! Hopefully you can send me some creative mojo my way. Thanks for the inspiration and you are awesome! I love you.