CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

How Gorgeous is This?


It's a mini book my good friend Ly Le made this holiday season, and it must be seen and touched to really be appreciated! It's made from Teresa Collins' NOEL line along with some amazing hand-made flowers and unique one-of-a-kind embellishments. It's truly breathtaking in the details, and colors and textures feel so rich and expensive.

I'm thinking I need to make one for my Grandmother for Christmas.

Lucky Me!! She's teaching this beauty at several stores in the area, so if you're thinking you need to make one as a gift for someone special (like me!), you're in luck too! Just hop on over to the Lytle Scrapper blog to find out where you can sign up. But you'd better hurry, Ly's classes always fill up quickly, and I wouldn't want to see you miss out!

0 comments: