CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Date Added!


I have great news for those of you that won't be able to make the "Sweet Summer" mini book class on August 14th! Why not follow me over to Custom Impressions Scrapbooking in Bellflower on August 21st? C.I. is a great little store I discovered with the help of my good friend Martha (yes...the same Martha of SD4U fame!) conveniently located just off the 91 fwy at Bellflower. The owners Teresa and Diana are super sweet (and talented!), and the store is packed with some of the latest and greatest paper lines and embellishments. And you'll get 10% off your purchase when you take a class! And as always, we'll enjoy some yummy snacks and great prizes while we hang out and make something cute!! Call the store today to reserve your spot at (562) 925-5927.


Hope to see you there!

0 comments: