CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

It Just Keeps Getting Better...

So I'm driving over to Stayce's to drop off a project for Creative Imaginations when my phone rings. I dig frantically through my purse to find my phone where it's hiding under the kitchen sink, and narrowly avoid hitting a big 'ole truck that some idiot parked along the curb (the *nerve* of some people, sheesh!). Anywhoo, I look at the caller I.D. and notice it's a 505 number...I don't think I owe anyone money in the 505 area code, so I answered it.

It was a sweet girl named Tiffany to tell me I'd been invited to join to her Design Team that I applied for last week! Wow, that was way better than a wrong number! Though I still believe she may have meant to call Ali Edwards, she somehow got me...and now she's stuck with me! Anyone who knows me knows I am not above taking this position based solely on a technicality.

The site still hasn't made it's official announcement so far, so I am not including a link just yet. Any friends of mine would surely pop over there and immediately start running off their big mouths, so I'll just save the details for a little later, after the announcement has been made.

So for now, I'll just share this little layout I made with the pictures I took during "girl time" last week:


And now, I'm off to do some of that Christmas shopping I've been putting off till the last minute...wish me luck, I have a feeling it's gonna be like herding cattle about now.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Congrats, girl. Can't wait to see what you'll design. Sally

Lisa J.

Congrats to you! So exciting.

Theresa

congratulations! how exciting!!

you have such a fun, energetic style in both your blogging and your pages that i am sure even if they didn't mean to call you, they will be more than happy that they did!!

Yay You!!!