CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

This Seriously Rocks My World


Have you seen it yet? The Creative Cafe stuff from Creative Imaginations? If not, just let me say you're in for quite a treat. Got my grubby little paws on some of this stuff (thanks, Stayce, you are for sure my hero!) and it is TO DIE FOR cute! I think these rub-on swatchbooks alone are going to keep me excited for weeks. Like "not be able to sleep" excited. Haven't felt that way about a new product in quite a while. My grandma is in town for a week, and bless her little heart God knows I love her, but she is keeping me too busy to go near my new stuff! It's making me a little cranky as I'm sure you can imagine. So no thanks to grams, I haven't been able to really dig in yet, but when I do....look out! Gonna make some totally cute stuff! Love that it's here in time for Christmas, and it looks like I can already start crossing names off the gift list...mini books for the grandparents, frames for friends and family, mason jars decorated with rub-ons and ribbons for the neighbors....

0 comments: